Allowing our mobile overlay to access your phone's camera and mic
If you are on iPhone or iPad, you'll need to let the mobile overlay URL (sold.as/live/[your_store_name]) access your camera and microphone. By default, Safari will ask you for access each time.
If you accidentally block access, go to your Website Settings (here's how to get there)
And ensure your camera and microphone are set to Allow:
Select Done, refresh the page, and you should be able to see yourself.
On iOS 13 and up, you can also select the camera and microphone to be enabled by default:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and open the Safari tab.
- Ensure your camera and microphone are set to Allow.
- Make sure the Request Desktop Site option is turned off.
If you are on Android, please follow these steps:
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More (triple dots) > Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone and camera on