You have the ability to automatically send out FB messages whenever you go live:
Your shoppers have to opt-in to getting these messages, which they can do by commenting 'subscribe' on any of your FB Business page posts. Or by going to your custom getsoldlive.com URL, as explained here.
Once they comment 'subscribe', they'll get this message:
And after they click "Get messages", they'll automatically get messaged whenever you go live!
You can see who has subscribed from this section of your SETTINGS tab:
Some tips to get your customers to subscribe:
- Send your getsoldlive.com/[yourdomain] link through your email newsletters or SMS blasts
- Include your getsoldlive.com/[yourdomain] in your order confirmation emails
- You can pin a post at the top of your FB Business page instructing your shoppers to comment 'subscribe'
- Have your folks comment 'subscribe' in the middle of your lives. Take a break from showing products and give your viewers a call-to-action to subscribe so that they get alerted to your next live sale
- Commenting 'subscribe' only works on the FB Business page (and not in the group). Have your group members go to your getsoldlive.com/[url] to subscribe instead.
Another benefit of being a subscriber is that the customer gets reminders for unpaid invoices through a direct message on Facebook, as explained here: